• The need for data sharing and accessibility is increasing.
• Greater accessibility affords the opportunity for deeper analysis.
• Deeper analysis requires more analytical capacity and software tools.
• Costs are constrained by limited budgets, which often result in limited infrastructure.
The expert teams of data scientists and application developers at Techxle Consulting Service are skilled at working with scientists in a variety of laboratory settings to perfect digitized data automation solutions that facilitate collaboration and sharing of research data.
In translational research, preclinical research results must be translated to the clinical setting so that drug therapies and vaccines can be advanced to clinical trials. Here is where automation Ã¢ÂÂ taking complicated analyses and digitizing them into data sets Ã¢ÂÂ becomes crucial.
By aggregating data in the cloud, this information can be shared across intramural and extramural research investigators to initiate clinical development.
Not only does Techxle Consulting Service have the expert human resources, coupled with an unmatched understanding of the technology landscape. We also have a comprehensive view of intramural and extramural research organizations and how they fit together.
• Our teams have seen and resolved data analytical problems that are shared by researchers within federal labs and those who are conducting federally-funded research in nonprofit or private sector settings.
• Our experience with both intramural and extramural research organizations gives us a wide view of the clinical data universe that enables us to take a high-level approach to provide the broadest possible solutions.
• As a result, Techxle Consulting Service builds meaningful tools and insights for our clients in a shorter amount of time with less effort. Then, these transferable proofs of concept can be quickly replicated and shared.